- What if there is a mistake on my card?
If there is an error on your card, please call the Membership Department at (619) 398-9229, email us via email@example.com
, or fill out our Membership Correction Form at the ticket office to correct the error and have new card printed and mailed to you.
- Can I give my Membership card to a friend/relative to use for a visit?
Sorry, but at least one of the Members named on the card must be present. However, Circle Members can give them one of their guest passes to use in their absence.
- How can I upgrade my Membership to a higher level?
The USS Midway Museum offers a variety of Memberships from a basic $50 Individual Membership to various higher levels up to $2,500. You may upgrade your Membership within 60 days of purchase. At each level more enhanced benefits will be received, such as guest passes, invitations to Behind-the-Scenes tours, and much more. To upgrade your Membership or to receive further information, contact the Membership Department at (619) 398-8229. Restrictions may apply.
- I would like to support the USS Midway Museum at a higher level than what is available online. Whom do I contact?
Your support helps us to inspire and motivate museum visitors to live and learn the adventure of the USS Midway. For higher level gift giving or donation opportunities, please contact Norma Nicolls, Director of Major Gifts, at (619) 398-8294.
- How often do you have Members-only events? Do I need tickets for Member events?
Depending on your Membership level, you will be invited to various events throughout the year. Yes, advance tickets are required for all Member events. Generally Member events are for Members only, unless the invitation specifically mentions that guests are permitted. For upcoming events, please view our Events Calendar
- How can I keep updated about current events at the USS Midway Museum?
As a Member, you receive the Midway Currents
quarterly newsletter, and you can sign up for our email updates to learn about upcoming Midway exhibitions, programs, and Members-only events. For upcoming events, please view our Events Calendar
- How should I notify the museum of my new address, phone number or e-mail address?
Contact the Membership Department either by calling (619) 398-8229, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or filling out the Membership Correction Form at the ticket office.
- I've lost my Membership card. What should I do?
There is a $5 reprinting fee for any replacement cards needed. To pay $5 for a replacement, contact the Membership Department either by calling (619) 398-8229 or filling out the Membership Correction Form at the ticket office. We will process your request within one week of submittal and mail you a new card.
- Will the museum send me a renewal reminder?
Yes, we will notify you 60-90 days prior to your expiration date to renew your Membership. Remember to renew early so you do not have an interruption in your Membership benefits.
- I just renewed my Membership and received another renewal notice. Did you receive my payment?
Sometimes during the renewal process, paid Memberships and renewal notices cross in the mail. To verify that payment has been received, please call the Membership Department at (619) 398-8229.
- What are the museum's admission policies?
Memberships are not transferable. At least one Member named on the card must be present and included in the admission count when visiting. Any guest(s) you bring aboard the USS Midway Museum using your Membership card must not be customers of a business you own or work for (i.e. a tour company) who pay you in return for admission. The USS Midway Museum reserves the right to revoke your Membership at any time if this policy is violated.
- Can children be named on a Membership?
Must be 18 years old or older to be considered for a Membership.