Pearl Harbor Ceremony
Date: December 7, 2015
Time: 9 AM - 10 AM
Location: USS Midway, hangar bay
* Free admission December 7, 2015 for guests attending ceremony (up to 9:30 AM) *
Join us for a remembrance ceremony dedicated to the lives lost and those left behind 74 years ago in Pearl Harbor.
Ceremony will include:
- A Wreath dedication by the Pearl Harbor Survivor’s Association
- A Wreath dedication by the San Diego Maritime Museum from the swiftboat alongside the USS Midway
- Guest speaker, CDR Judd Krier Commanding Officer of USS Pearl Harbor (LSD-52)
- Color Guard, from USS Pearl Harbor (LSD-52)
Photo from previous Pearl Harbor Ceremony aboard the USS Midway.