Thanks to generous contributions to our "No Child Left Ashore" Scholarship Fund, the USS Midway Museum provides limited Educational Scholarships for the "On Board" school programs, the Student Audio Tour(SAT), and limited bus transportation. Please keep the following in mind when submitting the online request form by fax.
- Must be a school group from the San Diego County School Districts.
- Provide verification from your principal that more than 25% of students participate in the National School Lunch Program. The online request form must be signed by the school principal and faxed to our office.
- Must have confirmed reservation request for On Board or SAT/SGT tour.
- The majority of the scholarships will be available during the September-June portion of the calendar year. We recommend you apply early.
- Limited Bus Scholarships are available. See Bus Scholarships Policies for more information. To apply for Bus Scholarship please fax the Bus Application form.
Please fax the signed online request form to:
Education Reservations Coordinator
USS Midway Museum
Support Midway's Bravo Zulu Scholarship Program
Midway has adopted San Diego High Educational Complex as part of our community outreach. We're putting Midway Magic to work by creating higher education opportunities for hard-working graduates. From masonry to marketing, equipment operators to educators, we believe there should be a little Midway Magic in everyone's future. Please join Midway staff and volunteers by making a contribution to this worthwhile project.
For more information contact:
Sara Mann Hanscom (619) 544-9600 ext. 246 or email email@example.com
Contributions can be mailed to:
Bravo Zulu Award
c/o Education Department
USS Midway Museum
910 North Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101