The USS Midway Museum is dedicated to a complete experience for all guests:
- Front-row accessible parking spaces, available on a first-come, first-served basis, on Navy Pier directly in front of the ticket booth. Regular parking fees apply
- Complimentary, loaner wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Elevator access from Navy Pier onto the ship.
- Elevator access from the hangar deck down to the second deck.
- Elevator access up to the flight deck
- Wheelchair-accessible family restroom on the hangar deck.
- Approximately 60 percent of the museum’s exhibits are wheelchair accessible.
- Narrated video tour of all museum exhibits is shown continuously in the hangar deck.
- Written audio tour script is available for our hearing impared visitors.