- This event has passed.
September 11, 2018 @ 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm PDT
On the seventeenth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, we will pay tribute and honor our fallen heroes, keeping our promise to “Never Forget”.
Join the FDNY Retirees of San Diego, Wounded Warriors Project, National City Fire Department and San Diego Fire Department onboard the USS Midway Museum for the largest 9/11 Memorial on the west coast.
To ensure that this day is remembered and the lives lost are honored for their service, their courage, and their sacrifice, this ceremony will include:
- Presentation of the Colors
- Pipes & Drums
- Patriotic Sounds of our National Anthem
- Reading of First Responders Names
- Tolling of the Bells SDFD
- Emergency Helicopter Flyover
- Twenty-one Gun Salute
- Harbor Police Fireboat Water Display
Following the ceremony, family and friends are invited to a free dinner reception at the Pioneer Hook and Ladder Firehouse Museum located at 1572 Columbia St, San Diego, CA 92101.