February 9 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am PST
Tickets on sale until February 1 or until sold out.
Exclusive event for Circle-Level Midway Members only!
Circle-Level Members! Join us for an inspiring behind-the-scenes tour taking you to spaces that are not on Midway’s general tour route.
Arrive before the ship opens to the public, enjoy a hot breakfast, and gather in groups for a special tour experience onboard.
Midway Circle-Level Members will get to choose from 4 different tour options:
- Tour A:
- Highlights include the Butcher Shop & Spud Locker, Gyrocompass Room #1, Marine Corps Detachment [MARDET] briefing, and Elevator #2 Machinery Room.
- Tour B:
- Highlights include Flag Bridge, E-2C Hawkeye, Bridge, and Primary Fly Control (PriFly).
- Tour C:
- Highlights include Fireroom #1C, Turbo Generator Room, Damage Control Center, and Engine Room #4.
- SPECIAL NOTE: This tour is for the hardcore ship enthusiasts and will have the most climbing up and down on Navy ladders and may include crawling through an Emergency Escape Scuttle.
- Tour D – Midway Flight Academy Simulators ONLY (No Docent Tour)
- Practice your flight skills in our realistic flight simulators as you fly and attempt landing on an aircraft carrier. Extended simulator time for 60 minutes.
Available to Midway Circle Members ONLY: $10 (Up to 4 per Membership ID) Your ticket includes a souvenir Midway flashlight, hot breakfast, and a behind-the-scenes tour of areas not open to the general public.
Children under 13 are not eligible to attend. There are many ladders, steep stairs, and high doorways to maneuver. If you do not have flat, closed toed, gum-soled shoes you WILL NOT be able to participate. Those with claustrophobia, please consider not participating.
Must be an active USS Midway Museum Circle-Level Member to attend this event.