September 28 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
Tickets for this event go on sale Wednesday, August 28 at 10 am on this page.
An exclusive event for Circle-Level Midway Members only!
Circle-Level Members! Join us for an inspiring behind-the-scenes tour taking you to spaces that are not on Midway’s general tour route.
Arrive before the ship opens to the public, enjoy a hot breakfast, and gather in groups for a special tour experience onboard. Choose from four distinct tour options:
- Tour A: Highlights include Aft Emergency Diesel Generator, Gyrocompass Room, MARDET – Marine Detachment, and Elevator #2 Machinery Room.
- Tour B: Highlights include Flag Bridge, E-2C Hawkeye, Bridge, and Primary Fly Control (PriFly).
- Tour C: Highlights include Catapult 1 Control Room, Secondary Conn, Anchor Windlass Room, and Forward Galley.
- Tour D – Midway Flight Academy Simulators ONLY: This is not a Docent-led Tour.
Practice your flight skills in our realistic flight simulators as you fly and attempt landing on an aircraft carrier. Extended simulator time for 60 minutes.
Behind-the-scenes events are available to Midway Circle Members ONLY. Your ticket includes a souvenir Midway flashlight, hot breakfast, and a behind-the-scenes tour of areas not open to the general public.
Children under 13 are not eligible to attend. There are many ladders, steep stairs, and high doorways to maneuver. If you do not have flat, closed toed, gum-soled shoes you WILL NOT be able to participate. Those with claustrophobia, please consider not participating.
Must be an active USS Midway Museum Circle-Level Member to attend this event.
- Not a member yet? Click here to become one today!
- Need to renew your Midway membership? Click here to renew.