- This event has passed.
July 14 - July 15
Spend the night onboard the USS Midway with the whole family!
Embark on a Family Overnight Adventure and walk in the footsteps of sailors who lived and served aboard! Become an honorary crew member of the USS Midway.
This Overnight Adventure group will board as the museum closes on July 14. Arrive at Navy Pier by 4:30 pm to board at 5 pm and will conclude on the morning of July 15.
The Family Overnight Adventure includes:
- Learn the history of the USS Midway – at one time she was the largest warship on the high seas
- Sleep in the authentic Enlisted Berthing area that served the sailors when the USS Midway was deployed
- Explore the ship on a Reconnaissance Mission looking for USS Midway facts
- Mess Call (dinner and breakfast) served in the Forward Galley
- Guided Tours through behind-the-scenes areas – see how a city at sea operates
- Exclusive time to explore the Flight Deck under the stars
This program is offered select dates of the year. Participants must be 4 years of age or older.
Cost for Family Overnight Adventure: $125 per person
Discounted rate for USS Midway Members: $100 per person.
Space is limited. Reserve your spot today!