June 29 @ 4:30 pm - June 30 @ 9:30 am PDT
Live the life of a sailor on the high seas by spending the night aboard the USS Midway Museum’s in its Operation Freedom Overnight Adventure.
This once-in-a-lifetime adventure includes:
- Learn the history of the USS Midway – at one time she was the largest warship in the world
- Sleep in the authentic Enlisted Berthing area that served the sailors when the USS Midway was deployed
- Discover exciting USS Midway facts during a Reconnaissance Mission
- Enjoy Navy-inspired Midway chow
- Explore behind the scenes areas not available to the general public to see how a city at sea operates.
- Exclusive time to explore the Flight Deck under the stars
This program is offered on select nights this summer. Participants must be 4 years of age or older. Operation Freedom Overnight Adventure guests will arrive at the Navy Pier by 4:30 pm to board after the Museum closes at 5 pm, and the program will conclude the following morning.
Cost for Family Overnight Adventure: $125 per person
Discounted rate for USS Midway Members: $100 per person.