July 31 @ 6:30 pm - August 1 @ 9:30 am
Live the life of a sailor on the high seas by spending the night aboard the USS Midway Museum in our Snooze Crewz: Family Fun Friday Overnight Adventure!
This Snooze Crewz program is uniquely designed for you and your group or family, and includes:
- Learn the history of the USS Midway – at one time she was the largest warship on the high seas.
- Sleep in the authentic Enlisted Berthing area that served the sailors when the USS Midway was deployed.
- Explore the ship on a Reconnaissance Mission looking for USS Midway facts.
- Guided Tours through behind-the-scenes areas – see how a city at sea operates.
- Exclusive time to explore the Flight Deck under the stars.
Please note, this program does not include dinner. Participants must be at least 4 years of age to participate in any overnight program. All youth must be accompanied by an adult.
Snooze Crewz: Family & Individual Overnight Adventure guests will arrive at the Navy Pier by 6:30 pm with full bellies to board. The program will conclude the following morning.
Cost for Family Fun Friday Overnight: $50 per person
Please contact our Overnight Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to attend this once-in-a-lifetime experience onboard!