July 18 @ 4:30 pm - July 19 @ 9:30 am
Please note, Overnight Adventure dates in July and August are canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic and our commitment to the health and safety of our guests, volunteers, and staff.
Live the life of a sailor on the high seas by spending the night aboard the USS Midway Museum in our Snooze Crewz: Family & Individual Overnight Adventure!
This once-in-a-lifetime adventure includes:
- Learn the history of the USS Midway – at one time she was the largest warship on the high seas.
- Sleep in the authentic Enlisted Berthing area that served the sailors when the USS Midway was deployed.
- Explore the ship on a Reconnaissance Mission looking for USS Midway facts.
- Mess Call meals served in the Forward Galley.
- Guided Tours through behind-the-scenes areas – see how a city at sea operates.
- Exclusive time to explore the Flight Deck under the stars.
Snooze Crewz: Family & Individual Overnight Adventure guests will arrive at the Navy Pier by 4:30 pm to board after the Museum closes at 5 pm, and the program will conclude the following morning.
Participants must be 4 years of age or older. All youth must be accompanied by an adult.
Cost for Family & Individual Overnight: $125 per person
Discounted rate for USS Midway Members: $100 per person.
To reserve your spot today, please contact our Overnight Team at email@example.com.