- This event has passed.
July 12 @ 6:00 pm - July 13 @ 8:00 am PDT
Enjoy an unforgettable experience sleeping aboard the USS Midway Museum after watching the movie Aquaman on the flight deck under the stars!
Following our Aquaman Summer Movie Night, you will have a chance to explore the Flight Deck and Bridge under the stars. After that, you will be taken to berthing (sleeping area) where you will sleep in the authentic bunks used by the enlisted men when the USS Midway was active duty. We have separate heads (restrooms) for males and females, but there are no rain locker (shower) facilities available.
You will rise and shine at 7 am and be provided with breakfast and more exploration on the flight deck. The program will conclude at 8 am and you will have the option to spend the rest of the day to stay and explore the museum!
Cost: $50 per person
- Children must be at least 4 years old to participate in this sleepover event.
- All youth must be accompanied by an adult.
- Concessions will be available for purchase during the movie night, dinner is not included.
- Reserved seating during the movie will be provided for sleepover guests only.
- This offering is not structured like our traditional Overnight Adventures and does not feature the extensive educational program included in the Overnight Adventure.