- This event has passed.
August 10 @ 6:00 pm - August 11 @ 8:00 am PDT
Enjoy an Overnight Adventure after watching the movie The Guardian on the flight deck under the stars! Buckle up with our Overnight Team for a fun, structured event that will give the experience of life at sea!
Following our Summer Movie Night, you will have a chance to explore the Flight Deck and Bridge under the stars. After that, you will be taken to berthing (sleeping area) where you will sleep in the authentic bunks used by the enlisted men when the USS Midway was active duty. We have separate heads (restrooms) for males and females, but there are no rain locker (shower) facilities available.
You will rise and shine at 7 am and be provided with breakfast and more exploration on the flight deck. The program will conclude at 8 am and you will have the option to spend the rest of the day to stay and explore the museum!
Cost: $50 per person
Tickets for this experience will be on sale soon, stay tuned!
- Children must be 4 years and older to participate in this sleepover event.
- All youth must be accompanied by an adult.
- Concessions will be available for purchase during the movie night, dinner is not included.
- Reserved seating during the movie will be provided for sleepover guests only.
- This offering is not structured like our traditional Overnight Adventures and does not feature the extensive educational program included in the Overnight Adventure.