August 8 @ 6:00 pm - August 9 @ 8:00 am
Enjoy an unforgettable experience sleeping aboard the USS Midway Museum after watching the movie Toy Story 4 on the flight deck under the stars!
Following our Toy Story 4 Movie Night, you will have a chance to explore the Flight Deck and Bridge under the stars. After that, you will be taken to berthing (sleeping area) where you will sleep in the authentic bunks used by the enlisted men when the USS Midway was active duty. We have separate heads (restrooms) for males and females, but there are no rain locker (shower) facilities available.
You will rise and shine at 7 am and be provided with breakfast and more exploration on the flight deck. The program will conclude at 8 am and you will have the option to spend the rest of the day to stay and explore the museum!
Cost: $50 per person
- Children must be at least 4 years old to participate in this sleepover event.
- All youth must be accompanied by an adult.
- Concessions will be available for purchase during the movie night, dinner is not included.
- Reserved seating during the movie will be provided for sleepover guests only.
- This offering is not structured like our traditional Overnight Adventures and does not feature the extensive educational program included in the Overnight Adventure.
- The Movie Sleepover cannot accommodate wheelchairs or limited-mobility guests due to the structure of the berthing spaces.
- Tickets are non-refundable. The Movie Sleepover includes a ticket to Toy Story 4, a separate ticket is not needed.
- Guests must disembark the ship at 8 AM, however re-entry to the ship is free when the USS Midway Museum opens at 10 AM.