October 26 @ 4:30 pm - October 27 @ 9:30 am PDT
Live the life of a sailor on the high seas by spending the night aboard the USS Midway Museum in our fun-filled Halloween themed Snooze Crewz: Trick-or-Treat Family Overnight Adventure!
This once-in-a-lifetime adventure includes:
- Dress in costume and enjoy candy and treats during our behind-the-scenes tour stops areas not available to the general public
- Learn the history of the USS Midway – at one time she was the largest warship in the world
- Sleep in the authentic Enlisted Berthing area that served the sailors when the USS Midway was deployed
- Discover exciting USS Midway facts during a Reconnaissance Mission
- Enjoy Navy-inspired Midway chow
- Explore behind the scenes areas not available to the general public to see how a city at sea operates.
- Exclusive time to explore the Flight Deck under the stars
Snooze Crewz: Family Overnight Adventure guests will arrive at the Navy Pier by 4:30 pm to board after the Museum closes at 5 pm, and the program will conclude the following morning.
For your safety while navigating the complexities of the ship, no masks, weapons, capes that extend beyond the waist, costumes that drag on the floor or any other costume or accessory that may impair your sight or movement are allowed.
Costumes should be child-friendly and not contain sharp or pointy objects. Guests that do not adhere to these guidelines will be asked to modify their costumes or may be refused to participate in the Overnight Adventure.
Participants must be 4 years of age or older. All youth must be accompanied by an adult.
Cost for Snooze Crewz: Trick-or-Treat Family Overnight Adventure: $125 per person