About the Midway Foundation
The freedoms we all continue to enjoy have been bought and paid-for for those who have stepped up to serve. Those men and women are pillars of freedom and are richly deserving of our gratitude and our support where needed. The Midway Foundation was formed to further the mission and vision of the USS Midway Museum by supporting key freedom-based organizations, education programs and initiatives, and helping to strengthen their impact in the community.
The Midway Foundation is a registered non-profit (EIN: 51-0571147.)
The vision of the Midway Foundation is to become America’s Foundation supporting those who serve and sacrifice for our freedoms.
The mission of the Midway Foundation is to support education programs, organizations and initiatives that support America’s core values of service and sacrifice in the name of freedom.
Support America’s Protectors of Freedom with $1 Million in 2018
Today we have a unique opportunity to give back to many of the 25 million Americans who have served in our military, are on active duty today, and who are police/fire first responders. Too many of them deserve more than just our thanks. They need our help.
The USS Midway Foundation has launched a $1 million campaign to provide grants to fully vetted organizations that support these protectors of our freedoms. Grants provide for veterans’ housing, youth development, military family college scholarships, job training & placement, public safety support, emergency financial assistance,
and even food and other basic needs.
Best of all, your donation will be matched by the USS Midway Museum, dollar for dollar, up to $500,000! But the funds have to be generated by October 1, 2018 so these grants can be issued by Veterans Day!
We’re nearly half-way to our $500,000 goal – so join other donors who stand tall in support of the men, women, and families who make our America possible. And take pride in knowing every dollar you give will be doubled in the spirit of thanks.
Thank you for considering a donation to show your appreciation for these American heroes.
Make a Difference Forever.
President, Midway Foundation
(619) 398-8282 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MAKE A DONATION TODAY
Your tax-deductible gift helps fund fully vetted organizations that serve our veterans, military families and first responders. Grants provide for veterans’ housing, youth development, military family college scholarships, job training & placement, public safety support, emergency financial assistance, and even food and other basic needs.
Please join other donors who stand tall in support of the men, women, and families who make freedom in America possible.
Double your impact as the Midway Foundation prepares to grant over $500,000 for Veterans Day.
Board of Directors
- ASYMCA – Camp Pendleton – Youth Development
- ASYMCA – San Diego – Clinical Counseling
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Diego County – Youth Development
- Blue Angels Foundation – PTS Protocol and Housing Support
- Chula Vista Veterans Home Support Foundation – Picnic Tables
- Fallen Officers Fund (FOF) – Emergency Financial Assistance
- Feeding San Diego – Nutrition Assistance for Military/Veteran Families
- Horse of the Sun Ranch – PTS Therapy
- Housing on Merit – Housing Transition Assistance for Female Veterans
- Interfaith Community Services – Housing Stability Case Manager and Supportive Services
- Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank – Nutrition Assistance for Military/Veteran Families
- Jewish Family Service of San Diego – Food Pantry Military Outreach
- MCRD Museum Foundation – Military-to-civilian Career Transition Support
- Naval Helicopter Association Scholarship Fund – 2020 Academic School Year Scholarships
- Navy Safe Harbor Foundation – Care Giver Support
- Reboot – Military-to-civilian Career Transition Support
- San Diego Center for Children – Out-of-State Military Family Support
- San Diego Habitat for Humanity – Veteran Home Repair
- San Diego Harbor Police Foundation – Human Trafficking Enforcement
- San Diego Military Outreach Ministries (SDMOM) – Nutrition Assistance for Military/Veteran Families
- San Diego Police Foundation – Safety Equipment
- STAR PAL – Youth Safety & Empowerment Program
- Support the Enlisted Project (STEP) – Eliminating Military Food Insecurity Program
- Tailhook Educational Foundation – USS Midway Foundation Perennial Scholarship Fund
- The New Children’s Museum – Military Access Program
- SEAL Family Foundation – SEALKIDS Support
- United Through Reading – San Diego-Based Story Stations
- USO Council of San Diego – Youth Development
- VetCTAP – Job Search Skills Training
- Veterans Village of San Diego – Combat Veteran Program
- Wave Academy – PTS Aquatic Therapy
- Wreaths Across America San Diego / Wreaths Across America – 2019 Wreaths Placement Events in San Diego
- Zero8Hundred – Military-to-civilian Career Transition Support