Spend the night onboard the legendary USS Midway! Embark on an Overnight Adventure and walk in the footsteps of sailors who served aboard the longest serving aircraft carrier of the 20th century.
This program is intended for youth ages 4-7 years old.
The Little Skipper Overnight Adventure includes:
- Explore the flight deck under the stars.
- Sleep in authentic enlisted berthing spaces, slept in by real Midway Sailors.
- Eat dinner and breakfast the following morning in the galley.
- Embark on age appropriate character building activities.
- Learn aboard Midway Magic and become honorary crew member.
Minimum age 4 years old. All youth under 10 must be accompanied by a guardian. Wheelchairs and limited mobility cannot be accommodated for this program due to the structure of the ship.